Senior Executive Assistant
Duffy & Sweeney is seeking an EXECUTIVE LEVEL SENIOR ASSISTANT to support a founding partner and multiple associate-level attorneys at our Providence business law and litigation firm.
The candidate must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office including a heavy emphasis on MS Outlook. The ideal candidate will be used to a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable working on a deadline.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, and sending
- Manage calendars, to include making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters/reminders
- Work in collaboration with other staff members
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with the ability to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently
- Think creatively for problem-solving
- Excellent relationship-management skills with the ability to establish rapport across all levels of the organization and with clients
- Must be technically savvy
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Gerald C. DeMaria II, Director of Finance and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.