We were pleased to partner with the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce to present solutions and ideas for how to deal with cash flow issues in this crisis.
The free live, ZOOM webinar was held March 31st at 10:00 a.m. D&S attorneys Mike Sweeney, Jean Harrington and Stacey Nakasian discussed the following areas:
- Strategies, tips and resources on how to manage cash flow
- Expense reduction strategies
- How to manage budgets in this crisis
- Federal, state and local resources
- Strategies for when we come out of this crisis
We also shared some of the FAQs we are answering as part of the Here2Help HOTLINE, our FREE email and call HOTLINE for use by clients, friends and small business owners struggling without the resources to get answers to general, business legal questions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more here.